New Wordpress Recipe Site

Country Pancakes

Yum
Here's a recipe I make almost every Sunday morning for our family. My husband especially enjoys them!

1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup milk
1 egg, beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 tablespoons butter, melted

In medium bowl mix together dry ingredients. Add milk, eggs, and vanilla, stirring gently until combined. Add melted butter. Cook on greased skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown. Serve with butter and syrup. Enjoy! Makes 6-8 pancakes.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe.

4 comments:

  1. I've only made Bisquick! I'll have to give these a try. My hubs fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and your husband will enjoy them. Please let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  2. OOoooooooooooooo. I love that platter!!! I collect old Blue Willow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, me too! :) My husband bought me a Blue Willow tea set several years ago, and I have been collecting it ever since. There are so many different varieties of Blue Willow . . . Willow Blue, etc.

      Delete