New Wordpress Recipe Site

Homemade Hoisin Sauce

Yum
I use this sauce for my Orange Chicken recipe. But I don't always have the sauce in my pantry. For those times, here's a recipe I use in its place. 

4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
1 tablespoon honey 
2 teaspoons vinegar
2 teaspoons canola oil
3 drops hot sauce
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

Combine all ingredients in blender dish. Blend for 30-40 seconds until mixed well. Makes 1/2 cup. Click here for a printable version of this recipe. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie, I've seen this sauce mentioned before, but what recipes would you use it in. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, Sorry, I should have mentioned what this was for. I use this sauce in my Orange Chicken recipe when I don't have it in my pantry. :)

    ReplyDelete